Selecting your dream home can be a difficult task. With the influx of residential projects coming up, it can be difficult to pick the right home. Choosing between a township and an individual project can be one of the most difficult choices when it comes to buying an apartment. We've compared the pros and cons of both, so this can make it easier for you to make a choice.
1. Location: The location of your home is its most important element. The location of your home determines your home's price as well as the kind of life it will provide you with. While individual projects can be right in the middle of cities, townships, however, are always a little away from the heart of the city due to their extensive size.
2. Economic value: The valuation of your home can affect affordability while buying and its profitability when it comes to renting or re-selling the property. Due to their location, an apartment at an individual project will have a higher value than an apartment at a township project.
3. Amenities: Most individual projects provide amenities like swimming pools, gyms, etc. However, a township provides its residents with an entire way of life replete with lush gardens, schools, hospitals, malls, etc. When it comes to amenities, townships provide more than the basics. The amenities a township can provide go as far as lakes and golf courses.
4. Lifestyle: The lifestyle around your home influences the kind of life you lead. While both standalone projects and townships provide a certain lifestyle, a township will provide you with a socially rich life as compared to an individual project.
5. Security: Standalone projects have state-of-the-art security services. However, they only secure their own perimeter. Townships, on the other hand, go beyond and secure the whole neighborhood.
A township is an integrated community which provides a comprehensive life which an individual project can never match up to. The easiest way to make the right choice is by defining the reason why you need to buy a home. If you're buying a home for you and your children to live, a township is the better option. And if you're looking for a township project in Panvel, Hiranandani Fortune City by Hiranandani Communities is your dream destination.